**We have changed the bottle drive date! Originally April 27.**
Drop off your bottles and cans to View Royal Elementary on Saturday, May 25 from 9am to 1pm. All proceeds go to the View Royal Elementary PAC.
This is also the bottle drive contest! The primary & intermediate classes that donate the most bottles & cans win a pizza lunch for their entire class!
We need lots of volunteers to make this a successful event! Can you help with any of the follow items? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up tables (9-9:30am)
- Sort bottles 9-2 (any time)
- Clean up and put away tables (1:30-2pm)
- Pick up coffee and donuts from Tim Hortons (9:00am)
- Arrange for lunch (usually hot dogs)
- Buy supplies (before the bottle drive)
- Cook hot dogs (11:30-1pm)
- Tally classroom contest sheets and communicate winners (sometime after the bottle drive)
- Organize pizza party for the winning classes. (Usually a week or two after the bottle drive)